java script

Search Results

Friday, October 26, 2012

Clouds and shadows

Picture of the moving shadows and clouds/mist
Just giving a quick update on what I've been doing... 

So I've been trying to figure out ways on how I can bring some more "feeling" to the game, and so I came up with the idea of adding moving clouds/mist and shadows and this is the result.

Can you see the shadow behind the player?

The basic idea is that the player has an area around him where he can listen the surroundings, so he knows something is there, but its hard to understand exactly what it is...

I also found out that the base rooms should be organized in some other way resulting in a remade of the whole structure. But at least now the game supports room's with different shapes. It's almost like tetris...

No comments:

Post a Comment