java script

Search Results

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Quick look

Ok here you have a quick screenshot of how a mission currently looks like


Some quick notes of what have done so far:

  • Automatic terrain generation on a tile based (height adjusting, objects placing )
  • A.I. (Pathfinding, wandering/attack behavior)
  • All monster, weapon, animation stuff logic... ( what you see )
  • Simple interface (menus, mouseovers, zoom)

Most of the work I've been doing right now is all about making a game engine
so I can control everything in the game easily.

So my priority right now is to make the game playable... that means
kill that zombie and having an objective (win and lose condition)

Of course I have lots of features planned but I won't share them ;p
well... not  yet

No comments:

Post a Comment